Protecting Employers Since 1985
Client Alert Newsletter Articles (March 2015)
- Key Victory in Wisconsin Court of Appeals
- Visas for Artists, Entertainers and Athletes – A Primer
- ACA FAQ of the Month: Can I Pay My Employee’s Premium for Individual Health Insurance Coverage?
Illinois Client Update Articles
- How Can Illinois Employers Know if Their Non-Compete Agreements are Enforceable if Illinois Courts Don’t Agree!!?!
- Ambush Election Rules Likely to be Stalled
- Ambush Election Countdown — April 14, 2015
- New Chicago Law Bans the Box for Small Employers Under Fifteen Employees
- Cook County Wage Theft Ordinance
Minnesota Client Alert Articles
- Adrian Peterson: A Rare Talent on the Field and Now One of the Rare Parties to Overturn a Labor Arbitrator’s Decision in Court
- Minnesota Supreme Court Creates New Defense to Noncompete Agreements Based on Relying on Advice from Legal Counsel
- Do Your On-line Job Applications, Background Check Policies and Procedures Make You a Target for Class Action Litigation?
- Not All Court Decisions Favor Employee Eligibility for FMLA – Recent 8th Circuit Decision Narrowly Construes DOL Regulations’ Definition of Serious Health Condition Involving Outpatient Followed By Prescription
- DOL Redefines “Spouse” for Purposes of FMLA
Wisconsin Client Alert Articles
Stay up-to-date about developments in the Midwest.
Contact us at any of our four Midwest locations
The Midwest's Premier Labor and Employment Law Firm
Schedule your confidential consultation
Contact Wessels Sherman Joerg Liszka Laverty Seneczko P.C. if you would like to speak with one of our experienced labor and workplace attorneys, contact any of our four office locations and schedule a consultation.