Protecting Employers Since 1985
Client Alert Newsletter Articles (July 2015)
- Businesses Need to be Proactive with New Proposed Overtime Rules
- ACA FAQ of the Month: Federal Government Issues Final SBC Regulations
- What Employers Can Learn from the Controversial Pao Case!
- The Hyperactive NLRB
- Illinois Employers Beware! If You have California Employees, New Law Says Employers Must Provide Paid Sick Leave!
- The New DOL Regulations Destroy Small Business Employee Exemptions!
- Pro-Union NLRB Agenda: Stay Up to Date!!
- Employment Law Quick Tip: New Hire Reporting – Is your business complying with this little-known requirement?
- Medical Marijuana in Illinois: Good News from Colorado for Employers with Zero Tolerance Policies
- Review of Scalia/Ginsburg (The Opera)
- Unprecedented Winds of Change at U.S. Department of Labor Aim to Require Overtime Pay for Millions by “Reclassifying” Workers – from Exempt to Non-exempt and from Independent Contractors to Employees
- Summer in the Land of 10,000 Lakes is Often Accompanied by a Noticeable Spike in Employees Abusing Sick or FMLA Leave
- Minnesota Court of Appeals Refuses to Enforce Employer’s Nonsolicitation Agreement Against Former Employee Who Resigned and Began Soliciting Customers for a Competitor
Stay up-to-date about developments in the Midwest.
Contact us at any of our five Midwest locations
The Midwest's Premier Labor and Employment Law Firm
Schedule your confidential consultation
Contact Wessels Sherman Joerg Liszka Laverty Seneczko P.C. if you would like to speak with one of our experienced labor and workplace attorneys, contact any of our five office locations and schedule a consultation.