Protecting Employers Since 1985
Client Alert (June 2013)
- Important Information Regarding Affordable Care Act Notice Requirements
- New Minnesota Law Makes Job Applications and Other Early Criminal Background Checks or Inquiries, Unlawful – Effective January 1, 2014
- How Employers Should Handle GROUP Release Agreements for Employees 40 Years of Age or Older
- Iowa Court Awards Attorneys’ Fees to Employer that Established Enforceability of Non-Compete Agreement, Despite the Contention that No Breach Was Proved
- Union’s Tacky/Stinky Strike Tactic Survives Federal Court Challenge
Stay up-to-date about developments in the Midwest.
Contact us at any of our five Midwest locations
The Midwest's Premier Labor and Employment Law Firm
Schedule your confidential consultation
Contact Wessels Sherman Joerg Liszka Laverty Seneczko P.C. if you would like to speak with one of our experienced labor and workplace attorneys, contact any of our five office locations and schedule a consultation.