Protecting Employers Since 1985
Minnesota Client Alert – October 2014
- Employers Face Difficult Decisions Planning to Combat Ebola Risk
- Minnesota Court Finds Employer Unlawfully Retaliated Against its Employee by Disciplining him for Late Report of Workplace Injury
- Overtime Exemptions. It’s More Than Official Job Titles and Important Job Duties
- Wessels Sherman Seminars Help Employers Struggling with New Laws and Federal Agency Initiatives
- Villa Bellezza Photo Collage
Stay up-to-date about developments in the Midwest.
Contact us at any of our four Midwest locations
The Midwest's Premier Labor and Employment Law Firm
Schedule your confidential consultation
Contact Wessels Sherman if you would like to speak with one of our experienced labor and workplace attorneys, contact any of our four office locations and schedule a consultation.