Protecting Employers Since 1985
Minnesota Client Alert – May 2012
Legal News for Minnesota Employers
- Minnesota Supreme Court Redefines Sexual Harassment Under the Minnesota Human Rights Act
- EEOC Sues Employer for Enforcement of Drug and Alcohol Policy
- Immigration Status Is Not Considered National Origin in Discrimination Case
- DOL’s FMLA Tie Breaker Does Not Apply to Arbitration
- Minnesota Unemployment Compensation Appeals Made Easier
Stay up-to-date about developments in the Midwest.
Contact us at any of our four Midwest locations
The Midwest's Premier Labor and Employment Law Firm
Schedule your confidential consultation
Contact Wessels Sherman if you would like to speak with one of our experienced labor and workplace attorneys, contact any of our four office locations and schedule a consultation.