Protecting Employers Since 1985
Minnesota Client Alert – July 2012
Legal News for Minnesota Employers
- Wessels Sherman Ranked Among Top Law Firms in the Midwest!
- Minnesota Company Excused From Giving Employees 60-Day Notice of Mass Layoff Under WARN Act
- New Law Prohibits Minnesota Employers from Making Agreements Not to Contest Unemployment Benefits of Departing Employees
- Obama’s New Deferred Action Policy: What it Means for Your Employees
- Employment Agreement Does Not Give Out-of-State Employee Right to Bring Claims under the Minnesota Human Rights Act
Stay up-to-date about developments in the Midwest.
Contact us at any of our four Midwest locations
The Midwest's Premier Labor and Employment Law Firm
Schedule your confidential consultation
Contact Wessels Sherman if you would like to speak with one of our experienced labor and workplace attorneys, contact any of our four office locations and schedule a consultation.