Protecting Employers Since 1985
Minnesota Client Alert – August 2014
Legal News for Minnesota Employers
- Landmark Minnesota Supreme Court Decision May Mean More Workers’ Compensation Retaliation Claims Against Employers
- Employers Facing Litigation Have a Duty to Preserve Evidence; Failure to Do So May Lose the Case
- Wessels Sherman Minnesota Attorneys Score Some Nice Wins for Clients
- SEMINAR: Wessels Sherman Fall Harvest Employment Law Seminar (including winery tour!) – September 25, 2014
- SEMINAR: Wessels Sherman 4-City Tour (Duluth, St. Cloud, Winona & Minneapolis)
Stay up-to-date about developments in the Midwest.
Contact us at any of our five Midwest locations
The Midwest's Premier Labor and Employment Law Firm
Schedule your confidential consultation
Contact Wessels Sherman Joerg Liszka Laverty Seneczko P.C. if you would like to speak with one of our experienced labor and workplace attorneys, contact any of our five office locations and schedule a consultation.