Protecting Employers Since 1985
Illinois Client Update – February 2015
Client Alert Articles
- EPLI Coverage: Do You “Like” Your Representation?
- When Can an Employer Make Deductions from an Employee’s Salary without Destroying the Employee’s Exempt Status?
- Unions Still On the Prowl
- Federal Court Does Not Find a Hostile Work Environment Created by JibJab Video
- Obamacare FAQ of the Month: How Will the ACA’s Reporting Requirements Affect My Business?
Illinois Client Update Articles
- Illinois Eavesdropping Statute
- Excuse Me Employer: Please Remove Your Hand From That Tip Jar!
- Illinois Department of Employment Security (IDES) Auditors Scare Employers With Dire Warnings of FRAUD PENALTIES!!
- February 2015: Ask Your Labor Lawyer
- Visas for Artists, Entertainers, and Athletes – A Primer
- Illinois Required Retirement Savings Program
Minnesota Client Alert Articles
- Contrary to Popular Belief, Non-Compete Agreements Are Alive and Well In Minnesota, Wisconsin and Elsewhere
- Employers Face New Obstacles/Lawsuits from EEOC over Drug and Alcohol Testing Potentially Disabled Employees or Applicants
- Newly Released EEOC Statistics Show Retaliation and Disability Discrimination Claims Are Increasing
- Why Wessels Sherman is Uniquely Suited to Handle Your Next EEOC Charge
Stay up-to-date about developments in the Midwest.
Contact us at any of our four Midwest locations
The Midwest's Premier Labor and Employment Law Firm
Schedule your confidential consultation
Contact Wessels Sherman if you would like to speak with one of our experienced labor and workplace attorneys, contact any of our four office locations and schedule a consultation.