Protecting Employers Since 1985
Illinois Client Update – December 2014
Client Alert Articles
- Long-Time E-Verify Users: Download your historic records report… NOW!
- The RM Petition – A Little Known Way To Get Rid Of a Union
- Doctor Found to be “Employer” Rather than “Employee” under the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Department of Labor Still Very Active
- ObamaCare FAQ of the Month: What is an “Hour of Service”?
Illinois Client Update Articles
- Illinois Targets Mid-December for Required Employer Posting Under Pregnancy Accommodation Law
- New Chicago Ordinance Increases Minimum Wage to $13.00/hour!
- Decertification and RM Petitions Follow-up
- Illinois Employer Policy is Illegal: Work Related Injured Employee Seeking Medical Care cannot be Required to Give Advance Notice to Employer Prior to Treatment
- How the Illinois Department of Employment Security Evaluates Independent Contractor Sales Personnel: Which Salespersons are Really Misclassified Employees!?
- Obama’s Executive Actions on Immigration: How to Respond to DACA and DAP
Wisconsin Client Alert Articles
Stay up-to-date about developments in the Midwest.
Contact us at any of our four Midwest locations
The Midwest's Premier Labor and Employment Law Firm
Schedule your confidential consultation
Contact Wessels Sherman if you would like to speak with one of our experienced labor and workplace attorneys, contact any of our four office locations and schedule a consultation.