Protecting Employers Since 1985
Client Alert (November 2014)
- Preferential Treatment of Minority Workers is Still Unlawful Workplace Discrimination
- Employee Debt – The Bane of Employers
- ObamaCare FAQ of the Month: Health Plan Identifiers, Transitional Reinsurance Fees, Premium Reimbursement Arrangements, and ACA Subsidies
Illinois Client Update Articles
- Illinois Workers’ Compensation Premium Will Decrease in 2015!
- The RM Petition – A Little Known Way to Get Rid of Union
- Seven Ways the IDES Has Made Audits More Punishing!
- Corporate Immigration Policies: A Checklist for Development
- Employee Wage Deductions
Minnesota Client Alert Articles
Stay up-to-date about developments in the Midwest.
Contact us at any of our four Midwest locations
The Midwest's Premier Labor and Employment Law Firm
Schedule your confidential consultation
Contact Wessels Sherman Joerg Liszka Laverty Seneczko P.C. if you would like to speak with one of our experienced labor and workplace attorneys, contact any of our four office locations and schedule a consultation.