Protecting Employers Since 1985
Client Alert Newsletter Articles (September 2015)
- ACA FAQ of the Month: CRS Releases “Resources for Frequently Asked Questions”
- Changes to Visa Bulletin Allow for Early Filing of Green Card Applications
- Exactly When Do Employers Have to Pay Their Employees?
- E-Cigarettes: The Employer’s Problem?
Illinois Client Update Articles
- Union Organizing
- What is the Goal of the Illinois Department of Employment Security Auditor?
- Wage and Hour Compliance: Where to Begin?
- Employment Law Quick Tip: Illinois Employers – School is Back in Session: Your Employees May Take Time Off for School Visitation Under the Law
- Restrictive Covenants in Illinois
- Controversial Pao Case Has Come to an End-EMPLOYER SCORES A TOTAL VICTORY!
Stay up-to-date about developments in the Midwest.
Contact us at any of our four Midwest locations
The Midwest's Premier Labor and Employment Law Firm
Schedule your confidential consultation
Contact Wessels Sherman Joerg Liszka Laverty Seneczko P.C. if you would like to speak with one of our experienced labor and workplace attorneys, contact any of our four office locations and schedule a consultation.