Protecting Employers Since 1985
Client Alert Newsletter Articles (May 2015)
- EEOC Releases Proposed Rule Governing Workplace Wellness Programs; Solicits Comments
- E-Verify and Employers with Multiple Legal Entities
- ACA FAQ of the Month: What Do the EEOC’s Proposed Amendments Mean for Wellness Programs?
- The Birds and the Bees
Illinois Client Update Articles
- Putting Together An Enforceable Non-Compete Agreement in Illinois
- The Spouses of your H-1B Employees May be Eligible for Employment Authorization
- Illinois Close Neighbor Repeals Prevailing Wage Law!
- Chicago Minimum Wage – July 1, 2015
- Key Strategy Issue that Illinois Employers Should Keep in Mind When Protesting a Claim for Unemployment Insurance Benefits
Minnesota Client Alert Articles
- Best Practices Regarding the Employment of Transgender Individuals
- Determining Independent Contractor Status in Minnesota: Welcome To the Land of 10,000 Tests (Or So It Seems)
- Minnesota Federal Court Decision Sheds Light on Importance of Union Authorization Cards
- Use Staffing Agencies? Make Sure You Benefit from Minnesota’s Workers’ Compensation “Exclusive Remedy” Protection.
- Wessels Sherman Offers Help for Newly Unionized Employers Who Fall Victim to the Onslaught of Unions Taking Advantage of the NLRB’s New Ambush Election Rule
Wisconsin Client Alert Articles
Stay up-to-date about developments in the Midwest.
Contact us at any of our five Midwest locations
The Midwest's Premier Labor and Employment Law Firm
Schedule your confidential consultation
Contact Wessels Sherman Joerg Liszka Laverty Seneczko P.C. if you would like to speak with one of our experienced labor and workplace attorneys, contact any of our five office locations and schedule a consultation.