Protecting Employers Since 1985
Client Alert Newsletter Articles (June 2015)
- U.S. Supreme Court Rules that Courts, Not EEOC, Decide Whether the EEOC Satisfied its Legal Obligation to Attempt to Resolve Alleged Unlawful Employment Practices Prior to Filing a Lawsuit
- When Must Employers File Amended Petitions for their H-1B Employees?
- ACA FAQ of the Month: What Is The Excise Tax on Cadillac Plans?
- Employer’s New Dilemma – Working With Others?
Illinois Client Update Articles
- Script for Termination Meeting Where There is Severance Pay and a Release
- Warning for Companies Regarding IRS Form SS-8 Request Letters!
- The Spouses of your H-1B Employees May be Eligible for Employment Authorization
Minnesota Client Alert Articles
- Reminder: Minimum Wage Increase Effective August 1st for Minnesota Employers
- EEOC Hits Minnesota Employer with Lawsuit over Restroom Access for Transgender Employee
- Minnesota Medical Marijuana Registration Begins. Employers Will Soon Face Issues on Medical Marijuana’s Effects on Existing Employment Laws
- Legalized Marijuana, Use of Lawful Products Protections and Employee Discipline: What a Colorado Supreme Court Decision Means for Minnesota Employers
- DOL Investing Tax Monies to Make the Case for Paid Leave Programs
Stay up-to-date about developments in the Midwest.
Contact us at any of our four Midwest locations
The Midwest's Premier Labor and Employment Law Firm
Schedule your confidential consultation
Contact Wessels Sherman if you would like to speak with one of our experienced labor and workplace attorneys, contact any of our four office locations and schedule a consultation.