Protecting Employers Since 1985
Client Alert Newsletter Articles (January 2015)
- Attendance Still Matters – Even When Working At Home!
- But You Have To Promise To Hold It Confidential!!!
- NLRB – Ambush Elections
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission Annual Report
- Planning on hiring H-1B employees this year? Now is the time to act!
Illinois Client Update Articles
- IDOL Aggressively Implementing New Regulations: Is Your Company in Compliance with the New Rules?
- Illinois Department of Employment Security (IDES) Rolls Out a Brand New Audit Program Which Will Make Your Head Spin!!!
- A “Depth Charge” from Cook County
Minnesota Client Alert Articles
- When Can an Employer Make Deductions from an Employee’s Salary without Destroying the Employee’s Exempt Status?
- Minnesota Court Enforces Arbitration Provision that Gave Employee Only 90 Days to Bring Claims despite a 6-Year Statute of Limitations
- Private Government Contractors and the Minnesota Government Data Practices Act: Recognizing when Company Records Are Subject to Public Disclosure
Wisconsin Client Alert Articles
Stay up-to-date about developments in the Midwest.
Contact us at any of our four Midwest locations
The Midwest's Premier Labor and Employment Law Firm
Schedule your confidential consultation
Contact Wessels Sherman if you would like to speak with one of our experienced labor and workplace attorneys, contact any of our four office locations and schedule a consultation.