Protecting Employers Since 1985
Client Alert Newsletter Articles (August 2015)
- ACA FAQ of the Month: IRS Updates Employer Reporting Requirements
- USDOL Tightens the Screws on Independent Contractor Status!
- Legalized Marijuana – An Employer’s Dilemma
Illinois Client Update Articles
- Fluctuating Workweeks
- What Should A Company Do When It Finds Out That It Has Been Selected For an IDES Audit?!
- A Good Example of How Not to Handle a Discharge Case
- Pregnancy Accommodations (Illinois Law) vs. Family and Medical Leave Act (Federal Law): What are the Differences?
Minnesota Client Alert Articles
- Understand Minnesota’s Workers’ Compensation Retaliation Laws When Evaluating a Claimant’s Misconduct
- Minnesota Federal Court Rules That Employer Did Not Have to Accommodate Disabled Employee by Excusing Him from Mandatory Overtime Requirements of CBA
- NLRB’s “Ambush Election Rule” Withstands Court Challenge
Stay up-to-date about developments in the Midwest.
Contact us at any of our five Midwest locations
The Midwest's Premier Labor and Employment Law Firm
Schedule your confidential consultation
Contact Wessels Sherman Joerg Liszka Laverty Seneczko P.C. if you would like to speak with one of our experienced labor and workplace attorneys, contact any of our five office locations and schedule a consultation.