Protecting Employers Since 1985
Client Alert Newsletter Articles (April 2015)
- U.S. Supreme Court takes Issue with EEOC Pregnancy Guidelines; Issues its own “Guidance” for Employers on Workplace Pregancy Accommodations
- U.S. Supreme Court Approves DOL Interpretive Rules Finding that Mortgage Loan Officers are Entitled to Overtime
- ACA FAQ of the Month: What is King v. Burwell about, and how will it affect my business?
Illinois Client Update Articles
- Employees with New Identities and Your Company’s Honesty Policy
- How Illinois Companies Should Protest the IDES Notice of Determination and Assessment Arising out of an IDES Audit
- Top Five Tips for Union Benefit Audits for Illinois Employers
- Ambush Election Update
- What Employers Should Always Do To Help Their Supervisors!
Minnesota Client Alert Articles
- Minnesota Federal Court is First to Address Discrimination Claims Brought Under the Affordable Care Act
- As Summer Approaches Many Employers Will Need to Concern Themselves with Child Labor Issues
- Minnesota Employers Face Greater Obligations to Accommodate Pregnant Workers than Employers in Most Other States
- If Not Carefully Drafted, Workplace Policies Can Unintentionally Provide Employees with Legal Rights they Otherwise Would Not Have
- A Tale of Two States: Whereas Minnesota Considered Legislation in 2014 Disfavoring Non-competition Agreements, in 2015 the Wisconsin Legislature Seeks to Overhaul its Law to Favor Employees and Attract Business to the Dairy State
Stay up-to-date about developments in the Midwest.
Contact us at any of our four Midwest locations
The Midwest's Premier Labor and Employment Law Firm
Schedule your confidential consultation
Contact Wessels Sherman if you would like to speak with one of our experienced labor and workplace attorneys, contact any of our four office locations and schedule a consultation.