Protecting Employers Since 1985
Wessels Sherman has maintained a Wisconsin office for over twenty years. Our Wisconsin clientele form a vital part of Wessels Sherman’s practice, and we continue our commitment to the growth and development of our practice in the Badger State.
1860 Executive Drive, Suite E-1
Oconomowoc, Wisconsin 53066
Attorney at this location: Alan E. Seneczko
Stay up-to-date about developments in the Midwest.
Map & Directions
In the Badger State
In December 2008, attorney Alan Seneczko, former owner of Seneczko Law Offices, S.C., joined the firm as managing shareholder of Wisconsin operations, bringing with him an established employment law practice and a depth of experience in all aspects of Wisconsin employment law. Attorney Seneczko represents employers throughout the State of Wisconsin, in state and federal court, and before various state agencies such as the Wisconsin Equal Rights Division, the Workers’ Compensation Division, the Unemployment Compensation Division, the Labor and Industry Review Commission and the Wisconsin Employment Relations Commission.
We continue our commitment to the growth and development of our practice in the Badger State. Clients in Central, Eastern, Southern, Southeast and Southwest Wisconsin may enjoy the services we offer from our Oconomowoc location, while those in Northern and Northwest Wisconsin have the option of accessing our Wisconsin licensed attorneys in Minneapolis. Either way, we provide our clients with superior personal attention and the finest, yet economical legal services.
Legal News for Wisconsin Employers
- Wisconsin Client Alert – August 2018
- Wisconsin Client Alert – March 2018
- Wisconsin Client Alert – March 2017
- Wisconsin Client Alert – September 2016
- Wisconsin Client Alert – June 2016
- Wisconsin Client Alert – April 2016
- Wisconsin Client Alert – Special Edition (March 2016)
- Wisconsin Client Alert – May 2015
- Wisconsin Client Alert – March 2015
- Wisconsin Client Alert – January 2015
- Wisconsin Client Alert – December 2014
- Wisconsin Legislative Update (June 2014)
- Mama Always Said I Should Not Gossip – But the NLRB Disagrees (Feb. 2014)
- 7th Circuit Addresses “Ability to Work” Under ADA (July 2013)
- Changes to Wisconsin Unemployment Insurance (Sept. 2013)
- Refuse to Sign That Discipline? It Could Mean Voluntary Termination (June 2012)
- “There is No Such Thing as FMLA Light Duty” (March 2013)
- Duty to Accommodate Trumps Qualification (Feb. 2014)
- Curbing FMLA Abuse (Sept. 2012)
- Where the Sun Don’t Shine… (Aug. 2013)
- Wage Claims Gone Wild (Feb. 2013)
Contact us at any of our five Midwest locations
The Midwest's Premier Labor and Employment Law Firm
Schedule your confidential consultation
Contact Wessels Sherman Joerg Liszka Laverty Seneczko P.C. if you would like to speak with one of our experienced labor and workplace attorneys, contact any of our five office locations and schedule a consultation.